Enlisted Member
Ireland
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6Roar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybeM5 View Post
Got it plugged into ista+ and it's showing code 152007 now. Still have misfires on cylinder 2 and 3. I changed the coils on those 2 but no change. It will start but won't take any throttle. I changed the relay beside the DME and check fuses but made no difference. I think next step is to remove the coil and injector harness and check it for continuity. Not getting any low fuel pressure now. Spark plugs were black. Cylinder 3 plug was wet. Also fuel coming from bank one exhaust. Got a shock when I thought it was oil first after mixing with the exhaust carbon.
Seems like a leaky injector. Also switch cylinder 2 & 3 coils to different cylinders and see if u still get misfire on the same cylinders or it moved to the new location. or maybe the plug isn't plugged correctly.
Went to switch the injectors to see if the faults followed but we were tightening the clamp back on at 13NM when the bolt pulled the threads on the head. tried the second one and same thing happened. Another setback !! Either helicoils or tap for an M8 bolt. The 2 coils on 2 and 3 are brand new also. switched them out when we got the faults first.
Appreciate 0