View Single Post
      02-01-2024, 04:57 PM   #32
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Spent the afternoon in and out of the garage removing my pcv. Alves and waiting for ups. They finally came through around 3 pm so I didn’t have to wait too long for the fcp order.

While I had things off I decided to polish the engine cover bridge/mount, turbo heat shield, turbo coolant lines and the DME faces. Gave the naked engine a lil pop to help dress things up with the turbo inlets.

The pcv valves went in with ease and honestly I should have planned for this. I took the car out for a short ride to make sure nothing shifted out of the hose clamps. I didn’t push the car so can’t say anything about performance but the turbos had a bit more presence audibly.

I would really like to find some nice hose/tubing to connect the inlets to the air in takes so please shoot me some recommendations.
Attached Images

2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0