View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 06:11 PM   #1
Stelios619
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

KW V4, JRZ RS Pro, Moton, etc....

I’ve abandoned the idea of keeping my factory dampers with aftermarket coils. I’m sure that they’ll give me the look I’m after, but I’m already somewhat displeased with the ride quality/responsiveness/overall feel of my M5 Competition, so I’m going to do this the right way and install a set of adjustable coil overs.

Cost isn’t a huge issue as long as the quality is there. Since my car is a semi daily driver (it’ll see roughly 8,000 miles a year), I’d like something that isn’t going to need a rebuild every winter.

No plans on tracking the car at all (never say never), but I do quite a bit of highway pulling (60-160 type of stuff), so I’m looking for something that can be adjusted to give me decent grip when I’ll be playing on highways, can be adjusted again for smooth sailing to Vegas, and again for the potential track day.

I see a lot of threads where people are running KW V3’s and are happy with them. So those threads already exist. I’m looking for some info/opinions from those that have dropped a little extra cash on a suspension setup thats a notch or two above the V3.
Appreciate 0