View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #22
Grover432
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 535 XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Excellent. I will sign up for this as soon as my car arrives.
Not sure if this bothers anyone. I haven't read the Apple agreement regarding Siri, but below is Dragon's. It looks like they record everything you say (er .. dictate).

If I can get Siri to integrate with my 2013 model, I think I'll stick with it. No subscription and hopefully Apple isn't recording everything I say.

"As a part of the Dragon Drive! Messaging service, the system collects and uses speech data (audio files of words dictated by you when you use the service, associated transcriptions and log files generated in connection with your use of the service) only for the purpose of providing the Dragon Drive! Messaging service and to tune, develop, enhance and improve the speech recognition technology and other components of the Dragon Drive! Messaging service, and other Nuance products and services. Nuance will not use the speech data and any information content embedded therein except as set forth above."