View Single Post
      06-06-2019, 07:59 AM   #5
700_weapon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Stage 2 F10 M5, M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAINZ View Post
I'm running it right now as well and it's fun at times but really fucking annoying and disturbing with my fully catless meisterschaft setup...its like an AK47 going full auto at an indoor range.

90% of the time I feel bad/guilty because people get scared...especially in the evenings when the roads are quiet and you drive through neighborhoods where people are walking around with and without dogs/kids.

If you don't shift smoothly or avoid loading up a gear and then dumping the accelerator be prepared to hear gunshots.

I like the stage 2 mild burble tune and think of it as the perfect compromise plus it sounds reallllly good and aggressive without any gunshots...just loud and feel burbles 💪🏻
I prefer the AGG map, not sure why but the regular Stage 2 93 runs bit lumpy for me. The BETA is nice but you can definitely feel less torque, been running the AGG map for over a month now daily, no issues what so ever. I have requested a custom map from Halim though so waiting on him.

I have M1 set to Sport/Sport/Comfort/DSC/D2 and it doesn't let of the gunshots, with M2 set to Sports Plus/Sports Plus/Sports Plus/MDM/S3 you obviously have the freedom to choose if you want to hear them or not.
For now i'm enjoying this map!
Appreciate 0