View Single Post
      12-02-2017, 01:07 AM   #31
Bimmer6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 458SPY, GT3RS on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Henry its my firm opinion that all good men should own a Ferrari at some point. The 458 is amazing in sound, looks, and just feel. Yes its slower than the 488 but its a different price point. Now you add the Spider option and the car becomes a dual purpose exotic. Its not about the best on the track or fastest from a dig, this is a just a sense of ownership car. With 4k miles but a 2013, the car is out of warranty so I would opt for one if you get it. 458 Spiders have actually done pretty well in the depreciation curve even with the 488 release and with the lower miles you will get a well conditioned car. My only issue with both of my Ferraris is I found myself not always opting to drive them because I was lazy and just needed to take a car to run errands or hit the mall. But for a weekend cruiser I dont think the value of this one can be beat. Drive the car and let me know!!!

Thanks gmfive, so the decals are part of the Edition 1 package on the car. I can remove them but for now Im going to keep the model intact based on delivery. The stock exhaust (pics posted in my og post) is very strong, its basically dp's, post cats, and then cans with a valving system. Its got an amazing grunt down low but even moreso when Im on it at WOT. I dont think there is much I can do to get it louder. In the DB test via the Lightning Lap at VIR; the E63S was the loudest of all the cars. Thats something I like

Vic, I love this thing can’t believe the sounds of this thing. Hate to say it not missing the RS, but I know I can get a .2 RS. F car was a smoking deal zero out of pocket for the RS and got cash back. (:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5essex641.50