View Single Post
      01-15-2015, 05:00 AM   #58
Erik K.
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Coupé e36 3.2

Quote:
The speed limiter is removed. We can remove CEL's for O2 codes. We can created custom tunes for whatever hardware is on the car. We plan on making a tune for a stock car, as equipped here in this test (ALPHA 7) and for upgraded turbos which are waiting to go on.
Have you tested if the speedlimtiter is COMPLETELY gone? I'm asking this because a few tuners claimed they also removed the limiter(s) And yes the 250km/h and 305km/h limiter is gone but, for example the M-Bitious M5, still hit a limiter at about 315GPS/328km/h on the speedo. So only reprogramming a few points in the software ain't a guarantee the limiter is really gone.

Quote:
Unless they are running on a dynojet comparing power numbers is pointless. This isn't meant to discredit what anyone else is doing just stating that comparing two different dynos will give you virtually no comparable data. Others will be able to do what we have done / are already. I think what sets us apart is that we are actually doing it, we are stateside and we have a resume that most other tuning companies do not. Not to sound cocky but there is about 15-20,000 HP behind the door to my office right now. This isn't our first go around.
Agreed, best way is to measure the cars on the same dyno.
And again i'm not saying you're not doing a good job

Quote:
Yes, but these guys are local to us, it wont cost us 3000 euros and we all know they make killer cars.
Quote:
They are German. not very many Americans are willing to ship off their CPU to Germany.
That's great news for you guys overthere!

Quote:
You are correct about that guy.
BTW, that guy never posted any dyno after that and never reported back here...
This one has been posted...

With 2 persons in the car:

In 6th and 7th gear:

Last edited by Erik K.; 01-15-2015 at 05:18 AM..
Appreciate 0