09-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #97
clar
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
No experience for sure, not so sure about no knowledge..
You expressed some dissatifaction; I was only putting in words why I thought that that was.
No doubt M5 is the top of the 5 range, but at what point do you want to grow out of the 5 and into something else? Maybe I am just a lower-spec guy, I would jump to the Panamera 3.6 before the 550i etc.. everybody's different.
Well life is fair, isn't it? You can drive the M5 all day, I can't but at least I can tell you what is wrong with it. Cheers.
Nothing wrong with being a low spec guy, but not a socially polite thing to do going into forum for "higher spec" cars and saying the car has no point. It's like me going into Ferrari forum saying their car has no point. You get all your so called "knowledge" from selectively reading what u want and then forming a conclusion. U might wanna consider moving away from this attitude in life. Learn to be more open esp towards something u have not experienced. When it comes to cars, u really ought to try it out before concluding anything. How would u know what is wrong with it? By watching these reviews? Note that many of these reviewers have agendas and often go out of their way to paint the cars in a different light.
Appreciate 0