View Single Post
      12-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #14
Dionysus
Captain
Rep
Drives: TBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstmng View Post
can u tell me more about it please? or u think screwdriver is the reason of it?
The clinking noise on my was only really heard with windows open and then only really on rougher roads. I initially thought it was suspension related but exhaust rattle made be suspect exhaust mount, etc. This got cured along with the exhaust, however, Sales Advisor was unable to determine what 'general adjustments' actually meant on the job card. Fixing it may have involved a wooden mallet hence I didn't pursue an answer as not really too concerned as long as it's fixed

Screw in tail light is a different fault. Sorry but that doesn't help you, and I feel your pain - our MB had an issue with it's gearbox (not the right forum in which to go into the details) which took over a year and numerous attempts to fix - sorted now & car is running as effortlessly as you would expect from a MB. You could try recording it (the mic on the GoPro Hero Black 3+ is actually quite good - I have a clip of the CP exhaust that I need to get round to posting). Other than that, persistence with sales department, if that fails polite call to UK customer services helps prioritise your car (note that I have not had to resort to that with BMW).

Last edited by Dionysus; 12-23-2013 at 03:43 PM..
Appreciate 0