05-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #51
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdd View Post
In hindsight, I shouldn't even have posted since I really don't want to get into a big debate, but since I did write it, I should at least respond...

There's lots of inconsequential stuff that gets discussed here. The color of one's start button, for example.

To me, it's offputting to suggest that a particular mod is of interest only to those who couldn't afford to buy the car at it's MSRP.

And frankly, I'm surprised that this doesn't get more attention. I think it makes a big difference in the appearance of the car, especially on dark vehicles. Mine is white and I still don't like the chrome on the door handles now that the rest of the trim pieces are black. It stands out (in a bad way) to my eye.

But either way, I didn't mean to start a pissing match.
im with you 100% .. the chrome handle accent looks not the best. to me it just stood out and made them look bulky.

my point, although wordy, was simple.. its easy simple and gonna get a lot of wear.. do it the easy way so if somebody scuffs it using it, u can just do it again easily.. and u can reverse it for trade or sell bc mods dont do u any favors on its value in that arena

Last edited by BeachM5nster; 05-18-2019 at 04:59 PM..
Appreciate 0