View Single Post
      07-18-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
M.ibreik
Palestine
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Exclamation Help me save my M5 F10 (Blueish smoke + Excessive oil Loss)

Help me out on this please as I feel lost from hearing thousand things from visiting mechanics. Allow me to explain.

My 2014 F10 M5 Details:

mileage: 140K (KM)
Oil used: BMW 5w-30
Bone stock (no tune, no mods) NO warranty

So I had noticed at some point that when coming to complete stop at a stop light and accelerating a small Blueish smoke puff comes out of my exhaust, I honestly ignored it as on idle I didn't see nothing at all and reving the car very little smoke came out.

About a week ago I have decided to drop in catless DPs and that's when I started to freakout as now my car when fully wormed up at idle the same smoke is coming out of the exhaust and stopping at stop lights the longer I stay at the light the more smoke comes out of the exhaust when I accelerate after. Every mechanic I have visited is guessing and can't say what's the reason ( I understand that this can be caused by alot of things)

I have replaced my PCV pipe as they suggested it may be the cause. After replacing them got even worse with much more smoke coming out. Just topped up my engine oil right after I dropped my DP's and after 300KM checked my oil level in the engine and it's just above the minimum line. So for sure there is oil leak into my combustion and I'm trying to determine whether it's Turbo, Valve Seals or piston rings.

Here is what I saw when I changed my Charge pipes and took a look into the turbos (charge pipe to intercooler area) and below is a picture of what it looks like. Some people saw it and told me it's normal other said for sure it's the issue please help my any suggestions even small ones would be very appreciated

What's driving my crazy that the performance of the car hasn't dropped at all no rough idle, no power loss or any weird noise
In the photos attached below please ignore the coolant build up around the turbo intake as the turbo coolant pipes have been replaced and it just dripped around it
Attached Images

Last edited by M.ibreik; 07-19-2019 at 01:19 PM..
Appreciate 0