Drives: White

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderG60 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzm3 View Post
I can't believe it too...
Why? even when he drops the price its still 6k or more above anything comparable for sale online. Sorry OP but thats just how it is....
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv135i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodeM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderG60 View Post
Why? even when he drops the price its still 6k or more above anything comparable for sale online. Sorry OP but thats just how it is....
His price is more than fair, I have not seen 2013 M5 online with Warranty for sale @ 34,000. Even at the auction there going for around 40,000
Depends where you live i guess. You can get low mile 13s for low 30s all day long and thr 14s starting at high 30s but grant it the 13s dont have warranty unless you add it so his price might be somewhat in line but people just arent paying that for 13s which is why this has been for sale for 7 months.
I don't know where you guys are looking but at Cars.com, low $30K 2013's have at least 70K miles on them. I wouldn't consider that low mileage. And that's with the location filter off also
This one is right up the street for me and 33999 with 49k miles. : and a second one on that same search in driving distance for the same price and mileage. Depends on where you live like i said i guess.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Appreciate 0