Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BWM M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwatford141 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Those are indeed CCB's; calipers appear to have been painted blue. I have the exact same car, minus CCB's. This one also appears to have the mperformance cf mirror caps. Due to lack of other mods, I'm going to assume these were dealer installed. Def do your research but the price is decent. Only thing that really scares me is the 3 prev. owners. Again though, you get the carmax warranty so maybe it's a wash. Check it out if you can though; it's worth having a look.
Yeah...the more I look at it, I agree that they are CCB's. Good call on the mirror caps. I didn't even notice. Carmax recently dropped the price by $2k. At only 28k miles, it's looking to be a better deal. I'm not completely sold on the interior color though. I'm a little concerned with keeping it clean, particularly with a 6 and 8 y/o riding in the back. I'm not really in a hurry to buy. I may just let it sit there a bit longer, and hope that it doesn't sell and the price drops a bit more.

Their transportation costs are ridiculously cheap though. They'll transport the car to SW Florida from Atlanta (600 miles) for only $99 w/o any commitment at all.
Offer stands. Happy to go give it a closer inspection and send some additional pics. PM me if I can help.