View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly-dee View Post
Thanks dingding. But, how and when does the dealer know he has this car available to him for ordering purposes. Hence my question, if there is no allocation required at this point, why can't an order be made now?

I have been told by 2 out of 3 dealers I am on the list with, that I will get ED MSRP on the base price of the car and full price for all options (7% off base only).

I do not need the car until late Oct-Nov, so I dont need to be #1 as I see it. But anything after Nov, I will probably put off until spring, as I dont want to be dealing with snow banks with 560hp.

Ok so Ryan was a little confused on the questions so he answered a couple things.

First ED Process:
Ryan puts an order in our system, submit a euro pre-reservation, euro fill the order, and email a confirmation date and for the delivery to Ryan. He then follows up with the customer and finalizes the deal.

ED submitted orders (even though they don't come out of dealer allocation bank)
This is on the dealer. We have submitted orders to Euro already but haven't received a response yet. Your dealer can submit your ED orders now just depend on euro to get back to the dealer with confirmation.

Hope that helps? In a nutshell when doing ED, Euro controls the process we don't. We just submit the request and they grant them and let us know when everything will take place.

Feel free to email Ryan with any question

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0