10-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
E60orBust
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: "The Brothers //M-Sport" E90/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr 7 View Post
hey, congrats great car, one question did you have to drill the front bumper for the license plate?
There is 'just enough' lip with the stock bumper to fit the bracket in the mouth instead of on the face. The screws are coarse-threaded and self-tapping so hold tight and let the power-driver guide it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kube View Post
If the 2011 had a stick, the order would have been placed a while ago. Curious though - why no HUD if you ordered all other options? I have it now and would never order another car again without it.... NightVision on the other hand was a waste - doesn't work when it's foggy, barely works when it's raining, and it's just one more place that you have to look.
I thought the stick was standard and the 8-speed auto was a no-charge option. Only charge is if you want paddles. I didn't get HUD because in the demo car I drove, it was barely visible with my polarized sunglasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commbett View Post
Are those 18inch or 19inch wheels?
I might get flamed for this but I prefer the F10 SE to the M-Sport
Those are 19" wheels. They look a lot bigger than the 18" BBS wheels in my garage. Having two other M-sport bumpers in the family, I would consider taking just the face off of the M-sport kit, but the M-rear is horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 727jbh View Post
Great cars!!!
Thanks!