View Single Post
      11-15-2022, 02:45 PM   #432
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB1 View Post
It’s funny the media are all over Perez and Monaco and linked it after the race but nothing at the time. I didn’t see it as a I was away for Monaco so was blissfully unaware, plus it’s a dreadful race to watch live.

But Perez does have questions to answer as do Red Bull, Max is still petulant but it’s obviously something that he has been stewing over for a while.
No apologies: something bugs Verstappen about Perez, like a splinter in his mind. Verstappen made clear via onboard radio and in post-race interviews to firmly stand by his decision to refuse Perez a pass worth 2 WDC points (which would have secured P2 in the WDC after the Interlagos race), even to the extent of overruling a clear team order. Perez is now trailing Leclerc in the WDC (both 290 points, but Leclerc has more race wins).

Apologies: Perez to his wife via Instagram after partying hard to celebrate his first Monaco race win: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ing-women.html ("Mexican F1 star Sergio Perez issues a grovelling public apology to his wife after being caught on camera dancing cheek-to-cheek with mystery women at a 'very bad party that I didn't know how to control' following victory at the Monaco Grand Prix").
M5Rick60059.50
GuidoK10855.00
DrFerry6728.50