View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #91
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star21 View Post
Link you posted doesn't work?? In either case, while shopping for a car I did look at the E63 AMG and others but came to the decision of purchasing an F10 M5 with delivery next year because of course the performance but also the styling. The front of the E63 AMG looks very aggressive but the side profile and especially rear end looks blah boring to me personally. I do like certain things on the MB but I wonder how much more of a premium an E63 AMG owner will have to pay since a well equipped MB is quite a bit more than an F10 M5.

BTW, since when will the F10 M5 LCI get a bump in torque/power? Last "spy" report only hinted at aesthetic changes only. As far as criticizing, people will do it anyway so there's no way around that.
I think Mercedes finally understood what an ugly piece of car E class was and made a facelift which is almost like an all-new car. This and 4MATIC AMG could take sales away from BMW. Arguably better looking (not to me, but I'm a BMW fanatic) and definitely a faster car. New 63 AMG 4MATIC would kill the M5 from 0-100 and beyond, we all know how much better tune potential that 5.5L engine has, at any speed.

Appreciate 0