Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 Frozen Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCD-1983 View Post
Everybody is welcome to go on AliExpress or any other online store to find the cheapest display key. I actually purchased this key before and my locksmith at the time wasn't able to program it to my car. I bought a few more from different sellers and ended up with the one I'm offering here now.
Please review my videos on Instagram, the key you posted can only open/close/start the car, it's a fancy regular key with M logo and display, so a regular key in a display key shell. The key I offer and that's proven to work can do a lot more, since its display is reading live information from the car, like battery voltage, status of doors/windows/lights, etc.
I don't want to bash the product you posted here, but please don't just go by the price and don't inform yourself about the functionality and quality.
Posting the cheapest AliExpress display key is not helping anybody. Or did you purchase one and it's working on your car? Any videos?
When it comes in I will let you know how well it works or if it is a POS. This version came out of China a few weeks ago so I have not seen anyone test it yet. For $130 its worth a go before I spent almost $300 on a key.
I'm curious, please let us know. And take some videos, I want to understand the functionality! Do you have someone to program the key for you?
Can you post some pics of this actual key, what else was included? How's the quality feel?
Appreciate 0