Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Cool Spain, Sevilla, Ascari.. My F10 M5 M Power Experience

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Well I finally made it back in 1 piece!

1st off I would have to say BMW M Division out did themselves with the entire set up of this event. Everything went smooth and the HOTEL OMG it was nothing I would think of to say anything bad about it.

OK so how did the F10 M5 feel!? coming from a person who has a M3 with around 750HP I was expecting a lot from the car.

and boy the car really moves! for such a large mass.
the straight line performance is great very very powerful and torquey from 1500rpm and linear all the way to 7200rpm
the M division did to their best to minimize the turbo lag....and they have done it. its the only car that I have ever driven that gives such a direct response and no power drop points unlike most turbo cars.

now the M-DCT only comes in 3 shift speeds because BMW wanted to make things simple.

the M5 stereo makes my M3 Logic7 feels like it was from a tech. from the 80's

but on the track the car does feel a lot heavier on the steering. noted the fact the car is 300kgs heavier then the M3. the car is more challenging to handle because the car does come with 680Nm of torque so the you will get a head lift on the car so if your going up hill into a ''S'' turn there will be more weight shifted to the back of the car.

so if the F10 M5 best in its class?!

Yes and yes and yes

here are some picture which I took with my iphone4S

the quality of shot from the iphone4S is simply amazing !

here is Madrid airport T4

tired as well woke up at 5am to catch my flight from Frankfurt to Madrid

the new interior on the 6 series is simply amazing has the feel of a Aston.
Lunch at Ascari Race track!

MY RIDE BACK TO MY HOTEL AFTER THE TRACK SESSION

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW

Last edited by Eugene-TAIWAN; 10-30-2011 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0