View Single Post
      04-12-2014, 12:28 AM   #17
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

I think that was a very cool video, showing how BMW is always pushing the limits.

I'm seeing a lot of what's the point, that was painful posts... If you are a true fan of the marque you will understand BMW went from airplane engines, to bikes, and then the cars. One of the greatest things about BMW is that their bikes are still as shit hot as their cars. BMW decided to introduce the S 1000 RR as an introductory sport bike and all of a sudden it crushed all the other competition; the new HP4 takes it one step beyond. Being an owner of both BMW bikes and cars for over 20 years, I am continually amazed and impressed by the brand and cannot think of any other manufacturer who could keep both lines open and superior to their competition.

As much as we see the armchair quarterbacking about how BMW may have diluted the brand and lost its focus, the truth is they are still focused on being the ultimate driving machines -- be they cars or motorcycles, and that's something that we as BMW owners should be happy that we are a part of!

Last edited by B-1Pilot; 04-12-2014 at 10:53 AM..
Appreciate 0