View Single Post
      04-17-2019, 09:22 AM   #12
mister2d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampaturbom3 View Post
I have the OFT and I like it... I have the V2.0 but want to try V1.2 as well...
I need to do some 1/4 runs and/or go back to the dyno to see the difference but I can tell that it is faster/stronger (and it was running 11.57 qtr mile before tune).
I hope that Openflash gets back to responding because at some point I'll likely put DP's on and want an updated tune... I would hate to have to change tunes just to accommodate.
As a side note- if you get any tune, make sure you put fresh plugs (gapped .20-.22) and strong coils. my car went from fine "stock" to drivetrain malfunction/limp mode soon as I tried to make a WOT pass before I put fresh plugs/coils. my car has 49k miles. now it's super strong with no drivetrain issues... other than smoking my 305 Pilot Cup 2 tires every day :-) I'll be switching to R888R's very soon.
Actually, Openflash has stated that altering the plug gapping isn't required for their tunes nor are any other ignition modifications needed. It's one of the reasons that drew me to this tune. Perhaps your dtmf was just a symptom of the need to perform some scheduled maintenance.
Appreciate 0