08-23-2019, 07:33 AM   #3
chippsachoi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by technician117 View Post
Subscribed. What a clean car! Definitely close to one of my unicorns. It would be perfect if it had B&O and full leather options.

A car like this is hard to price. The 6MT and very low miles give it a premium for sure. Also the fact that it still has 8 months of base warranty is nice too. The interior from the Individual line could be a pro or con depending on taste... which is subjective of course. I love it, but some people hate the very light shades for the interior.

Other than that, it's really no different than any other '16 Comp pack. I would see what other '16 Comp packs are being advertised at and then put a premium on it. That's just my opinion.

Good luck
Thanks, I never take her out on bad weather or cold weather.....even when it rains. Thus the reason for never driving her, lol.

Always do the engine warm up and let her sit for for a minute or so to let the turbos cool down.

You're absolutely right about the interior. At first I didn't like it, but my wife gave me a thumbs up to buy her, so I over looked it. Probably took 2 months for me to fall in love with the platinum. It's truly amazing. Also, I'm a UCONN alum, so the car is appropriate color. Lol

One thing I forgot to add is the car has a BMW installed k40 radar detector. This, the paint protection film and tints are the only aftermarket things on the car

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technician117 View Post
Subscribed. What a clean car! Definitely close to one of my unicorns. It would be perfect if it had B&O and full leather options.

A car like this is hard to price. The 6MT and very low miles give it a premium for sure. Also the fact that it still has 8 months of base warranty is nice too. The interior from the Individual line could be a pro or con depending on taste... which is subjective of course. I love it, but some people hate the very light shades for the interior.

Other than that, it's really no different than any other '16 Comp pack. I would see what other '16 Comp packs are being advertised at and then put a premium on it. That's just my opinion.

Good luck
Appreciate 0