DCT OFF
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i M sports,2013 F10 M5

Garage List
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed760@gmail.com View Post
I done many car modification with K&N filters or AFE never ever that problem happen with more power level than my M5 F10 , i have received PM from people saying that they checked there intake after seeing my post.imagine that they found some dust on their pipe and they removed that intake and they appreciate me for that. the problem here is too much of marketing and overpricing without testing( at that cost you expect every thing will be perfect and tested ). on your last point i agree with you i choose-ed the wrong = (lost my car ) intake i hope every body open there eyes.
I’ve been running this prefilters because I wanted to make sure I didn’t get any minor dust.MSR sends everyone prefilters to use,he can’t control what we decide to do.I care about my car my and wanted performance with it,my car is fully modded and I’ve had this 700whp tune for the last three years.I have over 112,000 miles and with his INTAKE at 90,000 +miles and been at the track events,daily driven in every climate and my car is still in mint condition.I maintained my car always cleaned and checked to make sure in good running condition.its one thing to educate people how to maintain and properly use the product then actually bash the name from your neglect and improper installation.sorry man hope things work out .
Appreciate 0