View Single Post
      10-26-2017, 01:30 PM   #88
ARKONE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 458; '16 Escalade; '12 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by termigni View Post
what you just wrote just proved that you are indeed a 20 year old snob. good for you that your daddy will give you everything he got more than I can ever have.

If anyone can summarize, that's what you basically said. not by me, by you.

Anyone who has kids knows how ridiculous daycare costs are. If you thought I was showing off by mentioning it, you are too darn young to understand.

with who's money? your mommy's and daddy's? while trashing talking about all the hard working people and who are in pursuit of what they love instead of their salary count? you young man need to come down your daddy's high horse and have some respect.

by no means I'm making this a d*** measuring contest. I'm 36, I don't have an M5 and I can't afford one yet. Hence why I'm in here asking how do early 20s own M5s. Do you realize what I got is something an average Joe can achieve with years of hardwork and responsibilities? There are many other self made individuals who are easily way well off than I am. On the other hand, owning an M5 in your early 20s is not something an average Joe can do.
"Trash talking about all the hard working people"? You're the jacka** trash talking 20-something year olds that have jobs. There are multiple guys in their 20's on here that paid for the M5 with their own money. You do realize that the M5 is no longer expensive... You can buy a used one with low miles for $45-$50,000? That's cheaper than a brand new minivan or tahoe.

You asked how do early 20-year olds own M5s... It's because they make $100k+/year and have no family costs. Have you ever looked at the starting salaries offered by companies? If people are willing to get down and dirty, they can NET $140k by being a CAT adjuster, $100k+ as a petroleum engineer, and so on. Instead they want to sit and read ancient useless books about poetry and other useless crap which is why they are unemployable and the only writing they do is my name on a Starbucks cup.

Are you telling me that once you do die, you're not going to hand a single dollar to your kids but instead donate it to charity?

You were the one who decided to have kids and raise them; and they are a financial burden. Some people like myself, don't want kids... because we don't need to have a crotch spawn to validate our self worth.

Hopefully, YOU can grow up and get your head out of your ass and see that there are a ton of college grads that can afford a M5, McLaren, Ferrari, or whatever they want in their 20's.

I can't afford a 458, but I know guys in their mid-20's that have them because they own a tech-startup. Why don't you suck it up and realize that there are plenty of 20-something year olds that are more successful than you or made better financial choices that can afford an M5....

Quote:
Originally Posted by termigni View Post
it's fully optioned bro.

wait, I just looked at his sig and the M5 is now his "ex". How does one go from F10 M5 to a 328? did he fail a class so his daddy took his M5 back?
It's called selling off the car before the depreciation curve. Unlike you I don't need to drive a sedan year-odl because my back seats are empty so I swapped out the m5 for a Z4 and a 328Xi while I wait for the new M5 in April.

I don't even understand why you started this thread... You have never owned or currently own a REAL ///M car....
Appreciate 0