View Single Post
      11-04-2021, 01:54 PM   #3
nstseek
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by technician117 View Post
Have you first tried clearing the DME's and waiting for it to happen again? Then recheck codes to make sure they are all relevant to your current issue. HPFP should last a long time. I'm not familiar with those specific codes, hopefully someone will come along with experience with those. More description of the fault codes would be helpful and may point you in a direction.

I think the wheel noise has a TSB out for it. Try a Google search and see if it pops up. I don't know the remedy.

BMW uses ISTA, ISTA+ for diagnostic software on these cars. It includes the technical data as well. With those letters, you should be able to search for a download or someone selling a laptop with it loaded already. ISTA P is the programming portion but uses a lot of space.
Thanks for the info! Downloaded ISTA+ yesterday but didn't installed it yet. Does it contain documentation on how to do some specific repair procedures on the car?

Already erased DME fault codes, they showed up again after taking the car to a 5-10km ride.

I'm thinking about buying this cable to use with ISTA https://www.ebay.com/itm/39355455137...BoCtlYQAvD_BwE

Does it work?
Appreciate 0