View Single Post
      01-06-2015, 10:11 AM   #170
deeLow
DOPE
Rep
Drives: F80

I just quit smoking as part of my NYR, man this sucks. I quit back in June for a few months only to start back up, and now I need to quit for at least a year as I'm trying to get myself in a new position somewhere and I just can't risk it. I find myself a bit edgy and easy to aggravate but nothing where I'm losing my mind over it. Just have to break the first couple weeks and no worries after that.

I absolutely can't stand how the U.S. Classifies it exactly like heroin, when it's nothing alike.

I haven't met a single person in my life who had a PHYSICAL addiction to MJ, only mentally. But try heroin and the physical addiction kicks in almost instantly. It's also pathetic how people say once you're smoking you will experiment with other hard drugs. BS, I've only smoked weed for years and that's it.

Shit, I used to take prescriptions on occasion 10years ago before 1 time I was puking like crazy and I haven't touched them since. I have NO desire to take even OTC meds, including Tylenol and Advil, just give me a J and call it a day.

Fuck the war on drugs royally right up the shitter.
Appreciate 0