View Single Post
      04-09-2018, 05:25 AM   #118
Morteng70
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5 E60/M6 GC/M550i/M850/M3 Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by msq123 View Post
Nothing done yet. Replacing my winter tyres this month so probably will look in to this in a month or two. M5 ain't cheap to maintain .

I agreed with you about the conflicting information and no way of actually going and checking out for yourself unless you know someone. Youtube videos don't do it for me because there are so many factors in audio recording and 2 recordings could be markedly different for the same setup.

I am not an expert but I won't delete the resonator to start with if concerned about the drone, maybe try changing the muffler and see how it goes and then you could remove the resonator later. This gradual increase will help you decide what you want.

E-race has got good feedback but I am just holding back because of the premium over supersprint. But if that's what you like I think it will be a good choice considering it is so popular.
Thank you so much for feedback.....so you`re also afraid of drone...why consider Race then? I agree beginning with only the mufflers E-Sport and then cutting the resonators if necessary....I saw a video of the Supersprint full system, very nice but quite expensive once you go valve.....

Morten
Appreciate 0