View Single Post
      04-06-2018, 04:49 PM   #116
Morteng70
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5 E60/M6 GC/M550i/M850/M3 Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by msq123 View Post
Anyone got experience with supersprint race muffler here? I believe earlier in the post they were talking about SS sport which came out first.
I am looking to go from my stock muffler to either SS race or Eisenmann Race. Not looking to delete resonator or do anything else at this point. I am interested in more bass in the sound without being too loud vs stock especially at cold start so that my neighbours aren't bothered. Having said that I want it to be loud and bassy when I rev up without too much drone.
Price is also a factor, I can get SS race for about £1500 vs E-race which is about £2500. I know this is very subjective but is E-race really 1k better .
Would appreciate any guidance on how these stock up against each other and if there is anything similar with good reliability that I should be looking at. Cheers
I am looking at the same set up....have you done anything..? I am so afraid that the E-Race will give drone.....its so frustrating...some say no drone and others are changing to something else because of drone..also looking at E-Spirt with non resonated mid, I think that would be very nice...valves on the Sport AS well.
Appreciate 0