View Single Post
      12-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #36
Brians
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Comp Frz Drk Grey

BPMSport OBD II Stage 2 tune

Here is my review of the OBD Stage II tune. I had the Stage I on my comp package car, and the car has been amazing to drive these past couple years.

I was having problems with the rear breaking loose in most occasions, and so I went from PSS tires to Pilot Sport Cup 2s. They improved hook up drastically (I live in the desert and don't see too much rain, so I've decided the trade off of these tires vs. the limited standing water I'd see is well worth it).

Since then I've put in sport cat downpipes, and a full Akra system. With the improved breathing, I contacted Mike and we did the remote OBD Stage II tune.

The car is significantly faster. The tuning is seamless. You would have no idea that this tune was not factory.

My only complaint now is that the PSC2s now have problems hooking up! I had a friend in the car the other day on the highway who wanted to 'see what the car can do'. I simply buried the throttle and smoked the tires at 90+ mph. Not PSSs mind you, but PSC2s. The car is seriously fast, but still can be driven around a slow as you like with no downside.

Bravo Benvo!
Appreciate 1
BPM162.50