Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46/E60/E92/F10/E55

FS: 2014 M5 Competition California Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
After looking for close to 8 months, I flew out to NorCal to pick up this car about year ago and ever since then, it's been sitting in the garage most of the time due to work, finalizing divorce, and moving back east coast. I put around 4000 miles on the car since purchasing and the miles I put is from driving from NorCal to SoCal when I picked up the car, to Vegas couple times, and number of trips to LA/OC so mostly highway miles. Car needed absolutely nothing when I picked it up but I went ahead and did oil change, air filter change, rear differential fluid change, alignment, wheel balance as soon as I brought it back home. I was planning on keeping this car for a long time but I'm planning on moving to east coast end of the year due to a business opportunity and I would like to sell the car before I move. Car is well maintained, true turn key car, and car was never abused or tuned in my possession.

The Positives:

*35,xxx miles. Car is parked in a garage in CA.
*Maintained (have service history, receipts, PPI when I purchased it ~4k miles ago)
*Competition package/Executive package/Lighting package/Driver assistance plus
*Black sapphire metallic with sakhir orange interior
*Akrapovic exhaust
*Gloss black front grill
*Carbon fiber RPK style front lip
*Carbon fiber side vents
*Carbon fiber mirror caps
*Carbon fiber trunk spoiler
*Carbon fiber rear deffuser
*Xpel clear bra front end (bumper/hood/side mirrors)
*Tinted Windows
*Macht schnell spacer front and rear with extended lugs
*LED interior lights
*2 Original keys, manual, and original sticker.
*New OEM windshield
*Michelin PSS 265/35/20 7/32" and 305/30/20 8/32", they are 9/32" when new
*Lightly detailed before my move a month ago
*Oil + filter changed before my move a month ago
*DCT fluid + filter changed before my move a month ago
*CA tags are good until end of 2020

The Negatives:

*Car is very clean but it's not a show car and I'm nitpicking.
*Previous owner had parking lot incident on passenger side door which he got it fixed through insurance.
*Spare key lock/unlock function doesn't work but you can still open the car manually and start the car. Main key works just fine.

Car is still financed through PenFed. If you finance through PenFed then it will make the transaction easier.

I have plenty of positive reviews as a seller on ebay/m3forum/bimmerpost

Let me know if you need additional pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dLckrhRcFTFk4kqX9

WBSFV9C54ED593121

I was trying to sell the car before my move but missed my opportunities. Car is still in SoCal and I would need to fly to CA to meet potential buyers.

Feel free to text first with offers/questions so i can keep track who's who. (213) 808-2020. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. I just can't edit the price for some reason.

Last edited by mrtt; 03-18-2020 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0