View Single Post
      08-16-2019, 12:22 AM   #15
roscopeeco
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC M5 VADER View Post
Your level of ignorance is truly mind-blowing. Again, show me the examples of MS-13 and Antifa using military grade weapons to open fire on unarmed civilians.

I'll wait. ⏳
You are ignorant. What makes a semi-auto military grade? Is it because it looks military grade? One bullet fires with one trigger pull. A skilled operator of a bolt action rifle could do more damage with a scope on a rooftop 500 yards away than a pimple faced kid with an AR-15 shooting from 15 yards away. Also, take someone well trained in pistol shooting and that person could take any glock and kill more people than that kid did. So before you go down the ban AR route, be prepared for the next preferred weapon of these crazies to be banned. There is nothing military grade about the gun other than the looks. All of these large manufacturers of guns have a civilian versions and law enforcement/military versions. Civilians can't buy a sub machine gun unless they have a very hard to get class 3 FFL license.

AR doesn't stand for assault rifle as CNN has told you. It is short for Armalite. The manufacture who produced that type of gun first. I bet you didn't know that. Assault rifle sounds better for fake news CNN.

I can assure you that bombs cause more destruction than a semi auto gun. You can take away all the semi auto guns and crazy people will find a way to kill. They are using trucks in France to mow down people walking the streets.
Let's have a discussion why these people are killing not what they are using.
They are using trucks in France to mow down people walking the streets.
Appreciate 0