View Single Post
      03-01-2020, 09:19 AM   #9
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
The new front tires arrived and were installed yesterday. When I tried to place the original order from Costco on Feb 20th, Costco, Tire Rack, NTB, Tires Plus, etc., had the front tire size on backorder. So now, just over a week later, all the new Bridgestone POTENZA RE980AS tires have been installed: Front 265/35/20 Rear 305/30/20.

Once the vehicle was back on the ground and all pressures adjusted, the front and rear Bridgestone tires appear to not be as wide as the MPS4S tires, especially the rear. I may get flamed, but you may be able to go with 315/30/20 on the rear with this particular tire. After the temps go back up, I will wash my vehicle and provide a few pics and you are welcome to chime in with your opinions too.

I'm including pictures of the worn-out MPS4S front tires, which like the rears tires, were worn to the cords on the inside edges. I should've replaced all the MPS4S tires several thousand miles ago.
That's one on me..I thought it was neg camber on the rears and pos camber on the fronts so surprised your inside fronts are rubbed.
Appreciate 1
1320racer135.00