04-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #6
Speenybean
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15’ Xdrive 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
"Was I supposed to lose" YES YOU WERE

You would typically lose unless they had their black 500 hp key in the ignition. Here is an example of a modified F10 M5 with a stage 2 tune and exhaust mods that pulls just one car from a third gear roll race.

For the past several years I have raced and watched a good number of stock Hellcats at the drag strip and they always have very high trap speeds since they have a huge amount of hp. I typically have trap speeds of 118-122 mph but on occasion could be up or down 2 mph. I had a stock 550M and it had trap speeds typically between 109-112 mph.

SUMMARY: If you are stock and a Hellcat is using their red key, unfortunately, you will lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
"Was I supposed to lose" YES YOU WERE

You would typically lose unless they had their black 500 hp key in the ignition. Here is an example of a modified F10 M5 with a stage 2 tune and exhaust mods that pulls just one car from a third gear roll race.

For the past several years I have raced and watched a good number of stock Hellcats at the drag strip and they always have very high trap speeds since they have a huge amount of hp. I typically have trap speeds of 118-122 mph but on occasion could be up or down 2 mph. I had a stock 550M and it had trap speeds typically between 109-112 mph.

SUMMARY: If you are stock and a Hellcat is using their red key, unfortunately, you will lose.
I have a 700whp f10 M5. I can't wait to spank one of these wuss cats.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60100.50