11-14-2020, 12:45 AM   #146
SCD-1983
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 Frozen Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3ch View Post
OK so I understand....... Was the original list I was keeping no longer the information we are working off of? I want a key and thought I was still up for getting one in the original batch SCD ordered?
This group buy didn't work out as planned. I found a great display key for a reasonable price and purchased 10 keys on my dime. After encountering the main challenge to find a locksmith in the US to program the keys, I was stuck with my order. Then I decided to purchase a programming kit and teach a willing person in the US to overcome this obstacle. In the meanwhile, the display key delivery was massively delayed, I got called a scam and I received 5 US and 5 European keys on top. Then the original technician flaked and I was stuck with an expensive programming kit and all the keys. I was pretty upset at that point.

To be honest, after showing the pics of the key delivery here, a few members contacted me to purchase a key, without having a locksmith in place. So I had to react quickly and sell. Also, Hatem3 was willing to spend big money on the kit and he requested 3 keys, so I sold them.
In the end, the original list could not be maintained, since most members were not willing to purchase.

Now, Hatem3 will be your main contact and more display keys will be offered to everyone on this original list. He will proof the key programming works and then he will take orders. I already contacted my source, he is preparing more display keys for all of us.
I still have 4 European display keys (868 MHz) left, I can offer programming as well, full package deal. PM me if you are interested!

A3ch: You are such a kind person and supported me along this difficult journey, you will get your display key as a preferred customer
Appreciate 0