View Single Post
      04-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #1
Mehmet92
Enlisted Member
Iraq
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 2015

Strange problem with Sound system ( Harman Cardon )

Hello everyone,

First of all i am sorry for posting this here but because many people are not checking the nav/sound forum i posted that one here . Respect to all of you guys .

So recently i had some trouble with my sound system in general because of the rear end damage on amplifier side, sound was switching from left to right and front to back randomly .

Now its not working at all no sound on radio/media no where and there is no mute logo on screen .

I was using the settings at -10 bass because when i turn it up immediately it starts to interrupt the part of the music which includes too much bass.

I took my car to the service but unfortunately they dont have BUS connector to check was is the exact problem and they told me to replace the amplifier which will cost 1500$ and i am purely sure that they are not 100% sure that its amplifier .

So my question is , i find some second hand amplifiers here and they are also harman cardon top hifi but the plugs and pins are different than mine .

Is there anyway to replace my amplifier with one of those that i found on the market ?

Here is also my amplifier attached.

Thank you all in advance everyone
Attached Images