10-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #39
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Always been a big fan of all your cars. Sucks to hear about the VANOS solenoids, that essentially crosses anything with the S85 off my list.

I think I remember talking to you about getting an Individual F80. What changed your mind to go with an F10 M5? Looking forward to see what you do with this one!
Thanks! Yeah from a daily driver family transport perspective the e60 became a liability. Now later on if I find a stick shift e60, I would consider it as a 3rd car. Something for the weekend where if you get stranded it does not matter. It can sit in the garage until I get the time to get to it type of thing. The S85 is awesome though, you need to experience one if you haven't already.

The residuals on the leases right now are what swayed me towards the F10. 67% is ridiculous no matter how you look at it. It fits the 3 kids comfortably and is a more mature platform if that makes sense. I guess the M3 has more of that boy racer vibe that I'm slowly growing out of. Plus tuned these things are absurd, which is very exciting.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0