11-29-2018, 10:10 PM   #55
Chauncey.Bishop
Big girls don't cry.
India
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfzilla View Post
Allow me to take a stab at why he called you an asshat, you admitted to abusing a car that you just purchased and had issues with parts that could've contributed to the issues and somehow got BMW to cover all your repairs (You seriously have to play the lottery....I've seen people get denied less work that was needed for just a filter installed), and you are fighting with them over a tow bill, when, really based on your truthful description of how you arrived at a broken M5 motor you should be on the hook for at a minimum.

Your post suggests you EXPECTED to get this all covered......and less gratitude for BMW replacing all of this and even willing to cover your tow bill.

****Disclaimer****
I don't know you or the people who called you an asshat. i have no dog in this fight. I see their point but I digress.....you sir have a horseshoe stuck up your ass.......play the lottery....seriously.
****Disclaimer****

I cant believe I let this post be my first on this site.
Great first post and welcome to the forum! It's people like the OP who ruin it for the rest of us. Warranties, BMW NA and Credit card chargebacks should only be used in case of emergencies.