View Single Post
      11-12-2020, 01:41 PM   #19
vafan13
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sakhir Orange F10 M5

Digging this up to add my thoughts (thus far) on KW V3s I just had installed, after going for a post-install "test drive".

holy cow. I'm actually a bit flabbergasted thinking about why an M5 wouldn't have a suspension setup this good from the start. Can basically say "ditto" to everything the OP posted.

While it was the least important category for me among the four the OP lists, I do want to say that I purposely went on a terrible road (twice) to test his comfort comment, as that was the one I was most skeptical of. No huge potholes, just a crap ton of pitting and patches, and it was a *truly* night and day difference. As a bit of an audiophile I'd say it's like listening to a bass-heavy track with a set of speakers with very tight bass control compared to a set that's mediocre. It's the same bass notes at the same volume, but so much more enjoyable, and because of the lack of distortion, doesn't actually sound nearly as loud, or have nearly the propensity for inducing headaches.

Last edited by vafan13; 11-12-2020 at 01:47 PM..
Appreciate 0