03-18-2019, 11:28 PM   #2
88tuning.id
Private First Class
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E39 520i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenM5 View Post
I have an Oct 2013 LCI M5 and I had the following couple of questions for the iDrive.

How do you get speed limit information shown on the navigation maps? Is it there? Most other maps that I have seen have this info. And it is handy to know what speed you should be doing.

I also believe there was a system for reading speed from speed signs along the road, but this was cancelled out via a software upgrade. Can this be reinstated? Although I was told about this by a friend with a 2010 550 and I am not sure if this applies to my car.

Also trying to get the TPMS function working so that I can see tyre pressure and temperature. I have a Carly for programming and turned all of this on so that tyre pressure and temperatures should show. But it still doesn't show up. And it doesn't allow me to reset tyre pressure for TPM. Any ideas on what is happening?

Thanks

Glen
I have no idea about the speed limit coding, maybe another fellas can help you out.

But for the TPMS, before you get into the coding part, you should check the required hardware. Do your car equipped with 2VB options?

If yes, then you can code the TPMS to work on idrive