clar
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
The clueless on this board will go this route:
If it's faster than the M5, then they'll say the M5 interior is better, then up next is the nav screen size, then tranny.

In no order. That's why I have stayed away for a few weeks now. Too much insecurity around here.
The answer for me is a whole lot easier. BMWs, esp M cars, drive a lot better than Audis. I have yet to drive an Audi that gives me that connected feel I get from bimmers. The only good Audi is an R8, and that's becos it has Lambo pedigree. RS cars are also not as thoroughly engineered compared to their M counterparts. Ask anyone who has driven an RS6 with V10 turbo? It's has insane amount of power, but nothing else. M would never release a product under their name that is so unbalanced. To me, RS cars are only equivalent to M cars by market segment and not technical level. RS division comes across to me as more of a tuner than a serious branch of a top auto maker. Look at how many RS versions of their cars they churned out? How many of them really received serious accolades and I am not talking about 0-60 times. I am shocked that people still talked about it? I thot only teenagers talk about 0-60. It's about as meaningless as talking about MPG for high performance cars.
Appreciate 0