sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Leonard View Post
It involved my right hand.
Sorry, I'll see myself out.
OP is talking about *paid* jobs, dude. I'm pretty sure every guy does that 'job' for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I had a live-in girlfriend who worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken when I was young (16-18) and she’d come home in that cute little uniform smelling like chicken. She worked at night and we didn’t have much money at the time and she would bring KFC home and we had it for dinner more times than I want to admit. I got sick of it and it would be many years before I could eat it again.
No one bothered to ask how the heck you had a live-in gf so young?? More details haha. That sounded like a dream, I still love KFC but rarely have it, need to get some soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
2nd job was cutting our grass. Then a few neighbors asked if I could do there's. Learned a valuable lesson at the ripe old age of 10: discuss pricing before starting. Old bastard across the street asked if I would cut his lawn for $5 a pop,for the entire summer whilst they were away sailing. He came back,I handed him my little homemade invoice for 10 cuts x $5=$50. He laughed at me and said sorry young man,that $5 price as for the entire summer.
He was strong-armed by my grandpa and delightfully paid me the $50.
What kinda prick would do that, esp to a kid? What a piece of work that guy.

Oh, forgot to put in mine: around 14, paper route. I can't believe I got up so early to do that.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
Llarry15947.50