View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 01:37 PM   #7496
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
That was my thought too! Bagged milk and wine are not only the epitome of class, but a sign of an endowed knowledge for the finer things in life. I will continue to send her bags of milk in a never ending desperate attempt for her attention, the black velvet could just seal the deal!

I wasn't going to be completely incognito this time so I gave away some very early hints. Mostly I have some BMW parts that I needed to sell, but figured I'd drop in and see how OT was holding up..., man oh man do you guys need my help!

The cars been great, no issues with reliability. Had some maintenance done not long after buying for the RMS, IMS, clutch, and few other things. Besides that had to replace the burnt out LCD screen and now the Trip ODO bulb burnt out.

I will stay as long as moderators allow me to stay.

Nice, I so very much want a porsche, but probably the turbo s. I've heard reliability is actually pretty good on them which is why I asked. It isn't in the cards though for at least 20 years I figure. Then the kids will be gone and I'll probably be too old and cranky to enjoy it. Or I'll die from some health related thing at a young age. Either way, I'm not too hopeful that my "wants" in this case are going to be fulfilled.

We had a whole political subforum that was getting pretty spicey, but some users couldn't help themselves and so it got shut down for all of us. They are the reason why we can't have good things.
Appreciate 0