View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 02:47 PM   #7500
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I remember Billup - this guy seems NOTHING like him at all. NOPE, nothing to see here at all mods.

Lups your VERANDA is finally wet again? You obviously have no one but Mein11 to thank for that, and he didn't even have to clean anything out. Your own use of a hose was BRILLIANT
THANK YOU. At least someone around here appreciates my efforts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Nice, I so very much want a porsche, but probably the turbo s. I've heard reliability is actually pretty good on them which is why I asked. It isn't in the cards though for at least 20 years I figure. Then the kids will be gone and I'll probably be too old and cranky to enjoy it. Or I'll die from some health related thing at a young age. Either way, I'm not too hopeful that my "wants" in this case are going to be fulfilled.

We had a whole political subforum that was getting pretty spicey, but some users couldn't help themselves and so it got shut down for all of us. They are the reason why we can't have good things.
Honestly it's been just as reliable as any other car, with minor issues to be expected. All of which been able to DIY without hassle. Granted it's only seen about 11k miles in the past 4 years though. Yeah I'm a bit torn because I want to get something else now, not sure if stick with Porsche and go Turbo or into an F car of some sort.

I was around during those days. In fact, that was where I got put on extended vacation because of a certain "someone". Don't see them posting so maybe they got fed up not having a sub-forum to bitch and moan in.
Appreciate 0