10-04-2021, 07:00 AM   #2
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
The San Francisco Giants won a franchise record 107 games this season. Congratulations, I guess.

Unless you are a deep-pocket fan who wants to spend $65 per month on a regional sport network subscription, you can't watch the games. With COVID, we haven't gone to the stadium.

Up until this year, you could watch SF Giant games on the local channel. I get that commercial-based TV is struggling and will eventually die as we know it. But, paying $65 a month to watch games is not for this retired old fart. I can easily afford to do it. I just won't do it. Feeding the greed of the owners and the players is something I am just not willing to do.

Rant over.
http://mlb-streams.tv/

The trick to watching games is to click on the scoreboard on the upper part of the screen and then click on the play button on the 2nd screen below (dark/blank screen). Otherwise you’ll be promoted to sign up to gambling sites.
Appreciate 2
sygazelle11329.50