View Single Post
      07-16-2022, 09:04 PM   #1
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

I don't care and I'm probably not the only one.

I gave up on pro sports. It took about 10 years to totally wean myself off, but finally I am over it.

These arrogant f*cks (I'll bet you are thinking of the same names I am) think they can dictate to the coaches and ownership whats going to happen. You have players protesting while in the team uniform. Stratospheric contracts that make no financial sense causing obscene ticket prices, digital advertisement on the field of play to help pay for it all.

Once in awhile I will catch a game on TV just to see if I can get drawn back in. Usually, I watch for 5 or 10 minutes and turn it off. No sense of team. It's all me players.

Today, I read that a 23 year old Nationals baseball player rejected a $440 million 15 year contact. The biggest contract in MLB history and he turned it down!

You have well paid and pampered PGA players going for the money and leaving the PGA. Don't get me wrong, they have every right to do so, but at what cost? The PGA gave them the platform on which to be very rich and that's just not enough.

I just don't care anymore about pro sports in general. Something has got to give or its all going to come crashing down into one financial mess. As more life-long sports fans realize that they are enablers of this arrogant, ridiculous behavior, the wheels will come off of pro sports in its current business model.

I don't care. Honestly, I really don't care anymore. I'd rather go watch my grandson's little league games. At least I know they are there for the pure fun of sports.

Flame away if you like, because as I said before, I don't care!

Anybody else had enough of this bull$hit, or is it just me?
Appreciate 9
shawnhayes1834.00
Dino GT35134.50
Germanauto9702.50
cotmfk2045.00
nicholasn261.00