View Single Post
      01-05-2017, 07:00 AM   #10
brainblade
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainofjjj View Post
So just last night the wife told me i could get rid of the diesel X5 and get anything i wanted, so long as it had 4 doors and was reasonably priced. Had to pick it up from the dealer today after some maintenance and found this white m5.

http://www.bmwofdallas.com/used/BMW/...1d9a6ee775.htm

Low miles and decent (not awesome) price but no warranty. Of course the dealer will help find me a warranty but that's another 4-7k i'm sure.

I love the interior and wanted either white or MCB anyway. Took the car for 2 hours and loved it. Should i see if they will come off more to help cover the warranty? With 2014's coming off lease now this car will only drop....

Personally at that price point I would avoid a 2013...I had plenty of bugs with my 2013 which is why I did not buy it out of lease...made buzzing noise behind instrument panel which may have been a turbo leak--passenger seat creaked...rear suspension was upgraded for clunking----turbo coolant lines leaked and were updated...constant brake issues---if u get that car for 44k maybe but I would look for a 2014 or2015 comp package for same price around the country. get the comp package...
Appreciate 0