View Single Post
      07-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #27
Dr. Who
Banned
Rep
Drives: Tardis

"Mysterious" ~ Build Sheet

Hello!

Not to offend("avlnch" - your car is great looking!), but I've been lurking around "BMW" forums and investigating a "future purchase"
for years now and I see this all of the time.

C'mon people, let's not get all self important, here. If you've bought one, and you're on a forum, why not help out the next guy?!?

Even if you have no clue as to how and/or what you shelled out +-$100k for and a car was mysteriously built buy German elves and
delivered to your door, it came with a BUILD SHEET! Every "BMW" has one.

To be specific, I love this "Amaro Brown Merino" leather color! And, the Contrast stitching, really seals the deal. No "design phase" necessary!

BMW Option codes (These can be and are sometimes specific/different to a particular model):

5 series(Inc. "M") -

* ZAP5/Z1XX Amaro Brown / Black - Extended Merino Leather w/ Contrast Stitching

Where "ZAP5" is the leather color and "Z1XX" is the "Special Upholstery" (catch all) request code. In this case, that would be ~ "Contrast stitching."

There are more specific details:

- "Quilting yarn (Nr. 1 969 127) in lotus white, color code 0102 Z."
(You choose the color you want.)

but, any interested salesman("C.A."?) would/should know how to place an "Individual order" and can help you out. You can do more,
but then it get's more complicated and the pricing does skyrocket!

If the leather is not normally offered(In this case it is.~ "Priority 1"), it would be around +-$6600.00 additional ~ Total, Color & C. Stitching. NOT exorbitant when you're paying out almost the equivalent of a small house!

* 4M5 Leather("Nappa") covered dashboard. Only color - Black{Addl. cost}

* XD5 BMW Individual Alcantara Head Liner - Brown{Addl. cost}

With this code you need to SPECIFY THE COLOR. I think the only ones available are Black, Grey, Champagne, Silver & Brown.

Any more questions, feel free...

;-)

Good Luck!

Last edited by Dr. Who; 07-15-2013 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Add code
Appreciate 0