View Single Post
      07-17-2019, 10:46 PM   #59
dzm3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 Land Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by N63f10550i View Post
Maybe thats the reason people havent dealt with you..you come across very defensive. I dont believe i disrespected you. I am in the market and have yet to find one yet as they dont have the options and color combo im seeking price is not my issue.
Am I defensive? YES I am when it comes to foolish statements being made. I value time and would prefer not to deal with people who don't value time and have no knowledge about what they are saying. I know the worth of my car and similar cars with same mileage. I have done the research before posting and still do and have been lowering the price accordingly as per the market. I don't think you have any examples that you can provide for a cheaper M5 with a warranty.

For the record here is your post

https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1629273

You haven't had the courtesy to respond to any of the replies from the forum members which leads me to believe that you are just fishing for a deal rather than options. I too had sent you a PM to your above post but never heard back. Kindly do not mix fact with fiction and your life will be simple.

I am still looking for EXAMPLES...like you boldly stated.
Appreciate 0