View Single Post
      07-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
joejones81
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 silver 535xi

NJ M5 OWNERS: 535i wants to try on the M5 343M wheels

**UPDATE I'll pay $100 to let me try on the wheels**

I have a 2014 535xi-msport and I would really like to try on the M5 343M 20 inch rims before I go out and purchase a set. So what I am asking is that we pretend I am changing your tires and instead put them on my car for a few minutes so I can see how they look.

I live in Florham Park NJ and work in Roseland NJ so ideally it would be someone in that area. Also, I can come meet you at home, work, or another location like an m5 meet up. I'll bring a jack and jack stands and we'll jack up your car like we are changing a flat tire. We only need to do two wheels (i.e., front and back). Then I will put your wheels on my car and then lower my car and walk around it to see how I like it, maybe take a few pics. I will not be driving my car with your rims so there is very little risk of damaging your rims. Then I will put your wheels back on your car.

Based on the forums, the rims should fit without any spacers since my car is a F10-535 (seems that a 550 would require spacers). The real reason I am doing this is because the tires will protrude slightly and I want to see if it will to much for my taste, I know I can put slimmer tires (e.g., 285 instead of 295) however even that might not be enough.

I can be reached at nine one four eight four one zero five two six or at josephGjones@G M A I L

By the way I am a patent attorney and am willing to barter for free patent law advice, haha. http://www.lowenstein.com/jjones/

Thank you very much.

Joe

Last edited by joejones81; 07-29-2014 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 0