View Single Post
      05-06-2022, 02:45 AM   #1484
antonfrau
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
alright guys from the past 1.5 months because of Covid getting stuff ordered from IKEA has been a nightmare! seems like nothing is in stock and if it is you need to have all the patience in the world for all the items to come in. they won't allow you to pay for everything up front but instead you have to select the "notify me" on the items you want and than pay for them as they show availability. anyways, i'm about 60% complete with just 40% more to go to complete my order but the good thing is i can now at least get started on the project so here is what's in store!

My home theater room upstairs that i had planned has been scrapped because the wifey bought me a Porsche so i had no problems giving up that project lol! so that room will now be her walk in room! not walk in closet...walk in room because the room is 28'x18'. everything that we ordered has been coming in little by little and i have them all sitting in the garage. i have a delivery this Friday to deliver the rest of the wardrobe frames so now i can at least start getting things into place.

here's the design we have in place. all from Paxton Systems the interior parts could change due to how long it takes to get stuff in but i'll worry about that later

one wall will have this setup. the space between the cabinets is where the door is

on the opposite wall will be this setup

now on the other 2 walls i'll custom build some cabinets like i did with the office as those cabinets will not have drawers but shelves for her shoes, purses and what not.

now all the Paxton cabinets will have the same treatment as i did in the office. i will have crown moulding on top. trim pieces throughout any non moving shelving and a nicer baseboard just like i did with the office cabinet. i'll take progress pictures you guys. i'll first have to remove the old carpet and for the flooring we decided to go with bamboo flooring again. the room itself will be painted a Satin white

I saw on youtube how you put together a pax Ikea, also ordered it. The girl also painted the furniture fronts. You have a beautiful walk-in closet.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6728.50